Skip to Main Content
View / Pay Bill


Main Office Currently Closed

Utilizing guidance from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention and Washington State Department of Health, the Alderwood Water and Wastewater District office is CLOSED for public access.

You are invited to join District Board Meetings each Monday, except Holidays at 5pm via conference call:

Dial 206-430-1407 and enter Conference ID 564 916 390#

Find answers quickly!

You can find answers to most questions on our Customer FAQ page or Service Connection Page. For information on COVID-19

Staff in our Administrative building are working remotely and are prepared to assist you with your requests via phone and email.

Primary ContactSecondary Contact Make a Payment Online
Emergencies(425) 787-0250
(option 1)
(option 2)
Pay My Bill
Service Connectionserviceconnection
(option 3)
Pay My Fee
Maintenance & Operations 425-743-4605
(option 4)

Apply for a Payment Arrangement

To qualify for a payment arrangement plan, a payment of 50% of the oldest past due bill will be required before a payment plan can be authorized. District staff will review your application and work with you to split out the past due amount owed into equal amounts over the agreed number of months. You will be required to pay future bills by the due date. This agreement cannot be re-negotiated and no additional arrangements can be made on future charges until this agreement has been fulfilled. All payment agreements are enacted and agreed upon in the English language. If you have questions please contact billing at 425-743-4605.

Once this form has been received a customer service representative will follow up with your request. Filling out the following form does not guarantee a payment arrangement.

  • Date Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY
    Please note if you are a tenant you will need your landlord’s approval.
  • The maximum number of months you can spread repayment of your total past due is 12 months.
Clear Form

Payment Assistance

Alderwood Water & Wastewater District cannot gift public funds under current state law. For Payment Assistance beyond a Payment Arrangement please visit or contact the Utilities and Transportation Commission Consumer Hotline at 1-888-333-WUTC (9882) or

For information in multiple languages click here.