Skip to Main Content

AWWD's online payment portal and pay-by-phone service will be unavailable on Wednesday, February 28th, between 10am and 1pm.

View / Pay Bill

As-Built Request Form

This is not a public disclosure request.
Find the public disclosure request form here.

AWWD can only provide:

  • Water and sewer as-builts within public right-of-ways or easements.
  • Side sewer connections to buildings.

Complete the digital form below:

  • Max. file size: 300 MB.
Clear Form